Creative surface embroidery patterns
The patterns for sale on this site are for finished items, some of which
are intended for framing. They include all you need to know to embroider the
design, as well as detailed instructions where relevant on how to make up the
Each pattern includes:
- list of fabric, thread and any other requirements
- suggested colourway
- embroidery design at 100% (actual size)
- embroidery instructions
- templates when required
- full-colour, close-up reference photo/s of the embroidery
- step-by-step instructions for making up the item
- recommended skill level: yellow for beginner, orange for intermediate, red for advanced
Patterns are formatted as PDFs (small, digital files). Download Adobe Reader software for free at www.adobe.com.
Patterns are designed to fit on A and letter-sized paper, making pages easy to print accurately on a home printer.
Patterns are emailed to you automatically as soon as payment has cleared, usually within minutes.